Does Macy's have an affiliate program? Has anyone used it?
Share your experience with Macys' affiliate programs
Yes, Macy's does work with affiliates.
To become an affiliate for Macy's, visit their affiliate program information page here.
If you can't locate the information using the link above, you can also find additional information on Macy's's programs on their homepage here.
Hope this helps!
Learn more at macys.com.
Yes, Macy's does do affiliate marketing, so you can earn commissions by referring new customers to Macy's. Based on our research, here's how they participate in the major affiliate networks:
- Skimlinks: Yes — Apply
- Viglink: Yes — Apply
- ShareASale: Unlikely — Check status
- Awin (Affiliate Window): Unlikely — Check status
- FlexOffers: Yes (may not be active, last active in July 2018) — Check status
- Commission Junction (CJ, Conversant): Unlikely — Check status
- Rakuten Marketing (Linkshare): Yes — Apply
- Pepperjam: Unlikely — Check status
- Impact Radius (Impact.com): Unlikely — Check status
- Avantlink: Unlikely — Check status
- Webgains: Unlikely — Check status
You can also check Macys' homepage to see if they've posted any updated information about their affiliate or referral programs.